Monday, April 2, 2007

Last Night....

Sunday, April 01, 2007

3:19 PM - Current mood: ecstatic
Category: Romance and Relationships

He Luv Me - He wrote it on my cast!!

Well friends, I did it!!! I left the house!!! I went to Houseshoes' BDay Party and to the Dilla Ruff Draft Party!!! I saw Kat perform! I saw Guilty & he said "big bread basket sandwhiches". AND I saw Milk do "Sound The Alarm" w/ Guilty....then he did "So Gone"....which brought such audible joy to my life. (Aaaaaaah: "Oh My! This nigga flow's retarded....")

And between the 2 days and all the happiness, almost everyone signed my cast!!!. So I got all types of hip hop love energy flowing to them bones, helping everything get better!!! My pretty pink cast is now thugged out and grimmey.
A lil girly/A lil grimmey/very hip hop....just the way I like it!

I had a ball this weekend but I am so tired. The ankle is saying "look fool, lay down". And I'm listening, with my foot up on 5 pillows!!!

Thanx to my crew (Kela, Ski, "my Favorite", My DJ, Princess, and Rob) for getting me in/out and seated!!! You all will never know how much I FUCKIN LOVE YOU !

Currently listening :
Popular Demand
By Black Milk
Release date: By 13 March, 2007

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,also stuck in a cast and as I am sure you know it really sucks what can I say.How are you feeling?Is your foot still swelling?Feel free to email me and vent,mortgagebank1@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi there,also stuck in a cast and as I am sure you know it really sucks what can I say.How are you feeling?Is your foot still swelling?Feel free to email me and vent,mortgagebank1@gmail.com