Friday, March 30, 2007

DON'T BREAK YA ANKLE

Friday, March 30, 2007

6:16 PM -

DON'T BREAK YA ANKLE [58 days]

Current mood: pissed off
Category: Parties and Nightlife

OKAY....SO....
It's been a minute, I ain't posted shit right....

Well the ankle's coming along. I'm "out-Casted" on Next Thrs 4/5/07. (Imma video that shit).

The doctor takes me out of the pink fiberglass cast and he's gonna put me in an air cast (it looks like Robo-Cop's foot). I won't be allowed to bear any weight BUT I will be starting PT at that point....

Yesterday I tried to hold my foot up steady using the ankle, for a full min (doc supervised during a cast change) and basically...I could not. That let me know that Physical Therapy is finna kick my ass....BUT YO!....I DON'T GIVE A FUCK....I could cry through the whole therapy sessions....long as this therapist gets me back on track walking and driving my car.....I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.
SHIT, 2 weeks before this happened, I was running FOUR MILES listening to "Danger". So real shit...Please, bring it on....Understand this....I'm so fcking ready to walk! You have no damn idea....

NOW - How bout this for a Blog:
Today 3/30/07.... I just got paid for the 1st time since Feb....???
How bout I got bills....A lot of bills and how bout shit is late???
How bout that???....whateva...

I got that dough today so...Imma work shit out....but Dayum.

See yall @ that Dilla shit Sat!!!

(((((*Turn It Up*)))))

Currently listening :
Ruff Draft
By J Dilla
Release date: By 20 March, 2007

No comments: