Wednesday, March 21, 2007

ankle pt 3 (2/11/06)

Sunday, February 11, 2007

9:02 AM - ankle pt 3
Current mood: shocked

The 1st few days were hard....as you could tell in my tone from prt 2.....I mean.....people can just really....disappoint you.....I mean I'd asked someone to deposit checks for me on Fri.....that shit got done WED......sigh....I mean I know people have other things going on but damn....

My sans....who is truly my left arm, had just gone back to LA the day before the break....and her phone chrgr was with her mom in Detroit.....I couldn't even call her..... :-(((.....so sad. And FYI........I'm a cry baby.....so that 1st Friday was not a good look.

THANK GOD FOR AKELA & ASKIA....TALIA & ELIJAH.....I thank God for my family....OMG....I owe Akela & my brother my whole life....I could never do enough to thank them.....NEVA

THANK GOD FOR "shorty".... WHOSE PHONE CALLS KEEPS ME CALM....his friendship is more than a blessing.

~AND THANK GOD FOR APPLE for creating an ipod small and light enough for me to attach to my body and sleep with!~
*I will have an ipod shuffle always!!!!

THANK GOD FOR THE CARTE BLANCHE ALBUM....FOR THE BLACK MILK ALBUMS / MIXTAPE.....THANK GOD Robert is on that "Promise" rmx......AND THANK GOD FOR TYRESSE who sang me to sleep er' night....cause the pain was .....beyond Vicodine or Tylenol 3.

And lemme just describe this pain.....there are 2 pains....one is like when your foot falls asleep. You know, the needles? BUT the needles don't never stop.....they last and last....
Then the other is like lightening going through my leg and scratching the bones. WHEW LAWD....and these "shoots" are intense enough to make me jump - literally. I mean my brother was like "shit what is it? Make it stop cause you jerk like a dog bit you" .....and Akela just be looking like damn can I help.....THEN I'd take the damn pills....and fall asleep in pain & I'd wake up in 2 hours with the same pain....WHEW!

So, Mon I had my first visitor (Ms Savanah THANK YOU) it really lifted my spirits.....then she & Princess came by on Wed....and the next day was the doctor visit.....

I went to the hospital Thrs....they took off the soft cast, examined my ankle.....my ankle looked like (I want to cry just thinking of what it looked like) (I pride myself on my "excellent toe game") (& shit I was on pedicure week when the shit happened....) «sigh» so anyway they put another soft cast on. Then they scheduled me for surgurey on the 23rd of Feb.

They need to put in 2 plates and 2 screws....these will stay in....they will not be removed.

The doctor said I'm on strict elevation until the surgey (2 weeks) and for 6 weeks after the surgery.....he said he would re-evaluate it after surgery but gave me no work til May....

(May? Is he fckn serious??) (Musta been cause when I asked him that he said "ummm yes Ms.Hiphop this is a long process")

«sigh». OMG.... My faith is strong and I'm really not that nervous....but damn.....I've never had any operations....and I certainly ain't had no foriegn objects in my body.....«sigh»

-but faith and doubt can not reside in the same house-
And I know that God is in controll. My step mother believes God wanted me to sit down & be still for a while.....

Soooo, I come home....in pain & overwhelmed....I take a Tylenol 3.....at some point I tlkd to my boss....God bless him....I was so out of it.....MAY.....that was all I could think....

so I call it....I wake up to tinkle and take a few calls but I basically sleep til 4p on Friday (2/9).

So I'm awake....foot elevated....laying in the bed (my new home).....tlkn to "him"....and picking my niece up off the floor and I notice....the pain...."the shoots" it's not coming as often! And the "needles" don't last as long!!!! And as it gets later in the night, I notice.....THE CAST IS TOOO BIG!!!!.....When it was put on, it was almost too tight on my ankle!!!! Does this mean the swelling is going down!!!!???
Well 2mrw I will call the hospital and find out!!!

More to come.....


Currently watching :
The Illusionist (Widescreen Edition)
Release date

No comments: