Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Ankle pt 4 (2/13/07)

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

4:37 AM - Ankle pt 4
Current mood: aggravated

You are gonna love this....so I call on sat and leave a msg for the guy who put my cast on....(he was half ass flirting and he gave me his card).....I called to ask about my cast being too big and Monday morn. I get a return call AND THEE QUESTION.......

do you work for a record label?.....
Me: how do you know that?
Him: I heard something on your outgoing msg for your voice mail.
Me: yeah I work in distribution.
Him: I'm a jazz musician and blah blah...maybe we can go to lunch and discuss what I can do for you and what you can do for me....blahblah

"Is you smoking 'reefa, you don't see that we hurt/but still"-Kanye West

I CAN'T GET NO ONE A RECORD DEAL.....NO ONE.....NOT EVEN IF YOU THE NEXT JAY-Z, THE NEXT NAJEE, THE NEXT KID ROCK......

And tonight as I sit here with mtv blarring it's 3:27 in the morning.....Fall Out Boy ..... I wanna scream.....I wanna "dance dance"....I feel insane! I can not stand! I want to stand!!! Shit!!! I FCKN LOVE THIS SONG.....OMG.... If I attempt to get up I will fall.... and my brother will kick my ass....(I jumped up during Mary J's grammy performance and things almost went left....Ski said "Sit Back Down and Do NOT do that again") fuck....the tv ....THE MTV is hella loud now....he will know....I remain seated at the edge of the bed (my ankle is throbbing)....but the rock horns are in the air.....
"...We're falling apart..."

If I were meant to re-evaluate what and who I love in this moment of being still, it is certain: I do still have an intense love affair with music.....After 10 years of working it....the shit still moves me.....even when an injury prevents me from moving.

Currently listening :
From Under the Cork Tree
By Fall Out Boy
Release date: By 03 May

No comments: