Sunday, May 20, 2007

Bionic Ankle Minus 2 Screws! (109 days later)

Sunday, May 20, 2007

4:50 PM -
Current mood: calm
Category: Sports

Everything went well! Screws are out!

Surgery was late...got to hspt @ 5:30am they took me into surgery @ 12:30 noon. Surgery took about 30 mins. BUT PLEASE TELL ME WHY MY ASS WOKE UP AND SAW THE PUT MY ACE BANDAGE WRAPPED ANKLE INTO THE AIRCAST!!!?? (that was trippy)

I have the 2 screws@ home w/ me!! ...You know, I'd thought these screws would be different but they are like screws for ya wall! INSANE (It was the two that go across my ankle that were removed)...I will post a picture of these shiny silver screws tonight!

I'm @ my mom's. I'm in pain when I move my leg but not as bad as the 1st surgery. My voice was shot because of the air tube but my throat didn't hurt as bad as the 1st time either. My neck feels like I did a million sit-ups incorrectly....and the neck muscles feel sore.

Monday I will start applying pressure in physical therapy!!! 9AM!! Joy Joy. I tried to apply pressure on Friday (Doctor said I could) but the incision area hurt too much.....so Dr. Najibi told me to wait. Friday I got home took a Tylenol 3 and was sleep....today (Sunday) is the 1st time I've been up for sitting at the computer.

Right now my ankle is swollen and the aircast feels hella tight....I almost want to take Vicodine to put this damn thing on ....WHEW....I would take this shit off but the doctor told me to keep it on! DAMNIT! (sigh) I'm trying to elevate and ice....my throat hurts to swallow and yawn.....and I need another massage.

On a brighter note, I have been much better at the stairs with my crutches! I still need supervision, but I can do it! I am going downstairs to see my puppy in a lil while!!! I can't wait to see his lil booty wagging....

OH-ALSO! I'm about to try a 14 day juice fast starting 2mrw....I need to cleanse! All the anestiea, tylenol, vicodine, and other bullsh*t....I want it out of my system! (Like I said that's the plan-we will see if it happens-keep ya posted)

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR LOVE, ENCOURAGEMENT, THOUGHTS & PRAYERS!!!!

Currently listening :
Like a Boy
By Ciara
Release date: By 05 April, 2007

No comments: