Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Ankle Prt 5....(are u tired of these yet?)

Monday, February 19, 2007

4:39 AM - Ankle Prt 5....(are u tired of these yet?)
Current mood: disappointed
Category: Blogging

I am so damn sick, sick, sick and tired of people....

Here are some of the ____(u fill in this blank) things I've had said to me since i broke my ankle.....
-"Why are you all the way in Westland?" (Uh cause I can't go up and down stairs at the house in Detroit)
-"Are you babysitting right now?" (Yeah stupid, I am chasing my niece with my one good foot...dumb ass)
-"you could just come and sit on the recliner" (ok yeah..how imma get there, it's my RIGHT foot?)
-"so you can't just get up & get out of the house?"
(ummm Where Imma go??...I have a heavy BIG ASS cast and Steel Crutches) (BUT I AM SO SERIOUSLY PLANNING TO GO TO BLACK MILK'S LISTENING PARTY...cast or not)

THEN....
-I tell someone I wanna see 'em....they don't show up (neva mind the fact that I done shown up for them-a couple times) then the person want me to "not be mad at them".....(huh?)
-"Let me know if you need anything" Soooo I ask for something....Here is the response: "okay I got u".....and guess what! they don't come through. (And they want me to not be mad at them)
-a person tells me that they are coming to drop off things......and in 3 Weeks (20 days) ....ain't been able to "make it by here"
(And they will wonder why.....)
-They give themselves "titles" in my life but don't even fckn call/email/smoke signal to see if I'm ok. (But they just 'know' I'm gone come through for them after I'm better-hmm Okay bet on that shit)

BUT THEN THERE ARE THE SURPRISES....
The ones you least expect it from....
-Not only do they show up. But they come with magazines!!!
-They make soup for me
-They offer to come pick me up and CARRY me into the club (because they miss me).....(Wow-shocker)
-They send fruit
-THEY ACTUALLY SHOW UP WHEN THEY SAY THEY COMING!!! (And bring the crew wit em!)
-they keep it real.....they call, check on me, don't say shit bout coming, & don't ask me shit bout needing anything. (WHICH IS NOT A BAD THING CAUSE IT IS REAL)


Currently listening :
Fallen
By Evanescence
Release

No comments: